Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spending the day at GG and Papaw's!

Today we spent the day at GG and Papaw's and we had a great time! After I got home I realized that I didn't even take any pictures of the babies with their great grandparents, but here are a few that I actually did take!

Uncle Nate entertaining Silas

SO SO sweet! Nathan was determined for them to take a nap together :)


Checking each other out :)


They love each other... holding hands, how sweet :)
And a message to GG from Silas and Arden--- We hope your back feels better soon so that you can hold us! We love you!

5 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

Love the pictures...the ones of Nathan and Silas sleeping are precious! I can't wait to see those sweet babies again...hope we're all getting together for Memorial Day at their house again!

Anonymous said...

Dido Trey... I love the pic of Nathan and Silas sleeping, especially the one where they have their arms wrapped around each other! Are we getting together Memorial Day weekend? Haven't heard anything about it yet.

Shelly Pruitt said...

I love the pictures- the one of Silas and Nathan sleeping is so cute- and when Arden and Silas are holding hands! Love it!

susan said...

I love the picture of Silas holding Nathan's arm! That is so sweet! He is getting so big and handsome!! t

Sy and Dasha said...

April- I think that Silas looks so much like you...He is just precious...Him and Arden are just so cute! I can't wait to come home so that all these babies can be together!