Monday, January 26, 2009

Silas rolled over!!

So Saturday night mom laid Silas on his stomach in the floor to play. Silas has started kind of propping himself up on his arms and looking around when he lays on him tummy... so he was doing that and looking so cute, so mom told me I needed to go get the camera. Well, as soon as I walked out of the room I hear mom go "Oh April... he just rolled over!" Of course I was so upset because I wasn't the first to see him roll over... but I'm happy that mom got to see it happen. We laid him on his tummy again about 10 minutes later, and he rolled over again!... and I got to see him do it that time! So that was exciting! He hasn't rolled over since then... but I'm so proud of him! Anyways, I don't have any pictures from that night... but here are some good pictures that I haven't put on here yet. Enjoy! :)
Silas with Uncle Geoffy and Arden
Cute picture of Aunt Lindy and Arden

Silas in his bath... what a BIG BELLY!
I love this picture of Silas with GG
Sweet Silas
Sleeping Silas

Me and Tuck Tuck giving Silas a bath
My hairy little monkey sleeping :)

4 comments:

Alyse said...

oh my gosh,his belly is so big.. that is like the cutest picture ever! congrats on the rolling over, he will be mobile before you know it!

The Cornett Family said...

The pictures are great! He's SOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures coming... it's so fun to see him grow! He is changing so fast!

Nanny Tucker said...

Silas is changing so much! Love the pictures & can't wait to see him soon!
Love you!
Theresa