Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 1 month to Silas!

I can't believe Silas is already a month old! It seems like just yesterday I was in the labor and delivery room, miserable and thinking that labor would never end. God has given me such a blessing by bringing Silas into my life. He is such a sweet baby... and my heart melts every time I look at him (even at 3 AM when he wakes me up to eat). Thank you everybody for your prayers and support. I can't imagine my life without Silas... this has definitely been the best month of my life! Hope you enjoy these few pictures... there are more to come I promise!

Bath time... or as I told mom today, "Silas needs a shower"... haha, mom then asked me when Silas started taking showers. :) My mind has been a little off lately!




All bundled up... going to eat at Connor's

Sleeping Silas... isn't he a cutie?


Me and Silas... I'm lookin a tad bit rough, I'm just a wee bit tired :)



Sleeping again... with his little booty sticking up in the air

2 comments:

Alyse said...

Aww happy one month birthday to him!!!

Ada said...

Happy one month Silas!! Isn't it amazing how a baby changes everything! He's getting so big! I'm so glad you are enjoying motherhood! I'd love to catch up sometime!!