Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Anxiously waiting...

So tomorrow is the big day... I'm about to get ready for bed and I'm beginning to get very nervous. It's crazy that it's finally here... I mean, I knew it was coming, but it just hit me that he's coming TOMORROW! Wow! I'm very excited for him to be here... I'm just a little nervous about the delivery part. I'm not even sure why I'm nervous about that because Melinda had a pretty easy delivery with Arden... but then again, our entire pregnancies were completely different! Anyways, just please keep me in your prayers and I can't wait to update everybody tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

Just remember the plan. Hello doc, gimme some drugs :). You'll be great, can't wait to see Silas!

Alyse said...

Being induced is great, since you are on pitocin, you can have your epidural early. I had mine at 2cm! Good luck, and keep this thing updated! I am across the street at center of imaging, if you need anything let me know!

Anonymous said...

TPraying for you and Silas today! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby boy! Love you!