Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update :)... and some pictures

Ok so I stole these pictures from my sister's blog. I really haven't been good about taking pictures. And when I do take pictures, I take a long time to put them on the computer. So... here are just a few for now. I'll really try to start taking more pictures!

Things are going really well with Silas. He's such a good baby! He's awake A LOT for a newborn. Yesterday he was awake from 11:00-3:30 straight... he didn't even take a little snooze! And when he finally did snooze, it wasn't for very long. So I thought that since he was awake so much during the day, maybe he'd go to sleep early last night and possibly even sleep for longer periods of time without waking up to eat. Well... that was wrong. Haha! That's what I get for getting my hopes up! He still didn't go to sleep until about 11 last night and he woke up to eat around 2 and then around 5. So things didn't work out quite how I would have liked but that's ok. He's just too cute and sweet... I can't even get frustrated with his wanting to eat all of the time!

Today me and Melinda went to Target and the mall and took the little munchkins with us. They were so good... and slept most of the time, so that was good. Silas tends to want to eat about every hour when he's awake, so it's best he stays asleep when we're out and about. Anyways, that's all I've got for now... I promise I'm going to try and do better with the pictures!

Arden and Silas chillin on the boppy
Silas and Arden chillin on the couch :)

and again...


MaMaw and Silas, and PaPaw and Arden... this was at the hospital right after delivery!

5 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

They're too cute! Hope you get some sleep soon!

The VanZoerens said...

Hmmm...I don't recall giving you permission to steal my pictures ;) Aren't they just so cute together?!?! I'm so excited for Arden's "bubba" to finally be here--they will definitely be more like siblings than cousins :) I LOVE YOU...and Silas too!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to print that pic of Mamaw and Papaw with Silas and Arden. It's so sweet!

Nanny Tucker said...

Silas is a beautiful baby! I love all of the pictures you have posted!
Also, I have tagged you for "Picture Tag". You can go to our blog to get the instructions.
Love you!
Theresa

Nanny Tucker said...

Sorry, didnt' give you the link to our blog. . . www.nanny-pawpaw.blogspot.com
Theresa