Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update on Silas

Hey everybody! This is April... just wanted to give an update on Silas. He's doing great! And he's a really good looking baby! He's eating well, and he's not crying as much... which is nice, because last night I wasn't sure he was going to ever stop. He was awake from the time he was born yesterday until 12 last night... I never thought he was going to go to sleep, but he did when the nurse took him to the nursery. Then after she brought him to be fed in the middle of the night, he went right back to sleep and slept well the rest of the night. :) Right now he's asleep... "Tuck Tuck" (my dad) is holding him so he's pretty comfy. Anyways, I'll put up some more pictures in a little while. I'm about to eat lunch and then we'll do a photoshoot! :) Thanks for thinking about me and praying for me! Yesterday was a little rough, but I made it through it! :)

4 comments:

susan said...

love you my dear! can't wait to see you both saturday!

ARodgers said...

April I am glad to hear you both are doing well, I love you and I am so happy for you.

Shelly Pruitt said...

I am so glad you made it through!!!! You will have to tell me all about it...unless it will scare me out of it! I bet he is so sweet...he is SO cute! I love his dark hair and it looks like he may have some curl to it! I showed someone at work and they commented on how pretty of a baby he is...his skin color and how smooth his skin looks! The name fits him too! I can't wait to see you both!

The Cornett Family said...

I'm so glad you're doing well. I talked with Melinda briefly and she said labor was painful for you. Glad it's over! I can't wait to meet Silas!