Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pictures for your enjoyment :)

Pictures of my little man :) He is a cutie patootie!!


Silas and mom... she doesn't have a name yet :(



Uncle Geoffy and Silas







Snoozin with Tuck Tuck

Tuck Tuck holding Silas and Arden

Me, Silas, Arden, and Melinda

Me holding Silas for the second time... after calming down :)










Things are going well here at home... Silas has been a good baby so far! I feel so lucky to have this little man in my life... he is such a blessing. I'm also lucky to have awesome parents that have been such a HUGE help and I'm sure they will continue to be. Silas loves my mom and Tuck Tuck! He especially loves taking extremely long naps while Tuck Tuck is holding him. And he loves for mom to change his dirty diapers! :) haha... Or I'm trying to convince her of that anyways. Today I had a horrible headache and mom totally took care of Silas so that I could go to sleep to help the headache go away. She has been a great help! Please still keep us in your prayers, as we still have a lot of adjusting to do! :)

5 comments:

Ada said...

Oh April! He is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am so thankful he is here safely! :) I never knew how deep a parents love is until I became one! :) ENJOY!!!

Alyse said...

All of the photos are great! Enjoy him!!!

Tracy Williams said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see him soon...I'll try not to be a baby hog, but I am sure I'll get my fix between Silas and Arden. :)

P.S. Angel is a baby hog worse than I am...soooo, lets just say I get to hold him first. Good, glad we got that cleared up. ;)

royster family said...

oh april, he is precious

Anonymous said...

He is so precious...I can't wait to hold him and Arden. Tracy's right I'm a big baby hog! Ok she can go first but I call second!